this is supposed to the be the "real story" behind the legend. Before the acrobatic, nice Robin Hood we all know.
I'm really looking forward to this dark and gritty film.
MSN Movie Trailers Pictures
i just dont know about the fit here guys. Robin Hood should be an acrobatic wiery type of hero and crowe just doesnt seem to fit the robin hood mold for me for some reason. I will definitely be seeing this though im a huge fan of the legend/stories.
Cant we all just get along?
this is supposed to the be the "real story" behind the legend. Before the acrobatic, nice Robin Hood we all know.
I'm really looking forward to this dark and gritty film.
the pagan version? which is the version that i know more about. Robin Hood was based on a woodland god basically like an elf. his name was originally robin of the wood or so it has been thought. there are 3 different origins for it and they have all been tied together.
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks